Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
1 Sundar Pichai – CEO (Google)
(One of the most powerful man of this planet.)
- He was so poor, his parents didn’t have a phone, let alone a computer, until he was 12.
- Used to sleep in the living room with his brother because he lived in a small two room house.
2 DR Abdul Kalam –
(President of the world’s largest democracy)
(one of the best aerospace scientist)
- His family had lost most of their Fortune by the time He was born.
- Was raised in poverty.
- Used to sell newspaper as a young boy to support his family.
3 johnny Depp –
(World’s highest paid actor)
- Dropped out of school to become a rock musician.
- Began smoking and experimenting drugs at an early age.
- Attempted to go back to the school but was forced by the principal to follow his dreams to be a musician.
4 David beckham –
(One of the best footballers)
- Left home at an earlier age to play for Manchester united.
- Suffered from Asthma Since from Childhood.
- Was rejected in the junior league for being too young.
5 Bruce lee –
(One of the most influential people in this world)
- Was beaten up by a street gang which inspired him to learn martial arts
- Got rejected several times for a lead role due to his Asian look
- Continued martial arts even when the doctors said that he won’t be able to kick again due to back injury.
6 Amir Khan –
(One of the best actors in this world)
- Was always at risk of being expelled from school for non-payment of school fees.
- Worked backstage for a theatre group after which He decided to become an Actor.
- His initial films were flops & he used to cry everyday.
7 Angelina Jolie – (Oscar wining actress)
- Used to be a junkie, got into drugs when she was 14
- Battled with Anorexia & self-harming while she was still young
- Found it difficult to pass audition, often being told that her behavior was too dark.
8 Akshay Kumar – (Net worth $ 150 million)
- Studied martial arts in Bangkok And also worked as waiter.
- Worked as a background artist in various films
- Akshay saw a lot of rejections and days of Anonymity.
- Khiladi, widely considered as breakthrough role.
9 Shah Rukh Khan – (2nd richest actor in this world)
- Was thrown out on to the road because he couldn’t pay rent for house.
- Used to sign films for the fear of poverty
- His first salary was rs. 50 for working as an Usher at a concert in Delhi.
- His teacher told him his dream of becoming actor is unrealistic.
10 Kapil Sharma – (As India’s comedy king)
- Came from a lower middle-class family with no entertainment background
- Was paid very low wages and even acted without being paid at all
- Used to work in a PCO, a cloth mill and even packed crates of soft drinks to earn money.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
– A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
for other related post please refer Pritam online blog
Shoot a mail for any queries – email@example.com
Also Read …
- 6 Ways to Make Your Internship Most Valuable
- Highest Paying future jobs in India
- 6 Ways to make money during college life
- S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting: How to Achieve your Goals (1 min read)
- The 4 big advantages of Digital Marketing
Author – Pritam Maan