Going for an interview for the first time is always a excited moment in every job seeker’s life and a little bit stressful of course!
– Many of you may think that interviewer, whom you are seating in front of will ask you the bookies knowledge. NO! not at all but yes, you should have good knowledge of your work profile.
Choosing your best work profile is a bit complicated for those who are confused about career. But once you have decided and go for the interview you should not have any other alternative job profile in your mind.
Following tips can help you to crack interview for the first time-
- Research well about the company you are applying for and know their aim, mission, vision, values and functions. This will create a good impression on the interviewer.
- “Tell me something about yourself” or “Why should we hire you ?” these are basic interview questions and always been asked in every interview. You can find their best suitable answers on internet.
- You have to act confident and make the employer feel that you have it all together and perfectly fit for the job.
- Never lie in your resume. Lying can be backfire! Employer has ample experience of interviews and can easily know when you are faking it. So write your own resume what you have actually achieved till now.
- Always look neat and clean during the interview. Dress well and of course Formals will be a good impression.
- When you get stuck in any question let the employer know politely. This will show your eagerness to learn, which is considered very useful as a employer point of view.
- Whether you are selected or not, you have to keep smiling and look confident along with maintaining professionalism.
– Face to face interview is the first and only chance to last the impression on the employer. Always keep in your mind that this is the only man who can get me my dream job.
GO! GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY. All the very best for your bright future.
Also check ;